Biggie Paws Rescue

Adopt a Dog From Biggie Paws Rescue

If you’re looking for a dog to love and cuddle, consider adopting Biggie from Biggie Paws Rescue. This rescue saves dogs from being put to death and transports them from Texas to Wisconsin. For seven months, Rotonda has been working to raise money to help the dogs, which need help finding forever homes. With the help Jordan’s Way, which donates 20%, Rotonda hopes to raise $5,000 at this event. The remaining 80% will go to Biggie Paws Rescue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *