Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shake From The Habit Burger Grill
The Habit Burger Grill, a California-based QSR chain known for artisan charbroiled burgers, just debuted a limited-edition shake that blends Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal into vanilla ice cream. The shake is topped with whipped cream and more of the cereal.
The shake is available now at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
A new frozen treat from The Habit Burger Grill takes us back to our childhoods with a shake that blends cinnamon toast crunch cereal into vanilla ice cream. This shake channels “that Saturday morning cartoons feeling,” the QSR chain announced on Instagram.
You can’t get enough of the cinnamon flavor in this healthy shake that also contains protein. It’s a delicious breakfast that’s perfect for people who are on a diet or have a sweet tooth.
It’s an easy recipe to make and it only has three simple ingredients!
1. You’ll need a few cinnamon toast crunch packets, milk, and vanilla ice cream. 2. Add these ingredients into your blender and whiz it until you get a thick creamy shake that is the best you’ve had!
3. The cinnamon toast crunch shake is the perfect meal for people who are on a diet as it is low in calories.
4. This healthy shake is an easy to make recipe that doesn’t require any cooking!
5. This healthy shake is a great way to keep your protein intake at the recommended level.
6. This shake is also a great way to make your kids happy as they love cereal!
7. This shake is an easy and tasty breakfast for the whole family.
8. This shake is perfect for people who are on a diet because it’s low in calories and has all the cinnamon flavor they want!
9. This shake is a great option for anyone who enjoys ice cream but wants to lower their calorie intake.
10. This shake is a perfect way to enjoy the delicious taste of cinnamon toast crunch without all the added calories!
If you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast to make this summer, look no further than this yummy cinnamon toast crunch shake. You’ll only need a few ingredients and it will be ready in no time at all!
You can even put it together in the morning so you have a delicious breakfast to look forward to. It’s a great way to make the most of your cinnamon toast crunch stash!
This recipe is so simple and the cinnamon toast crunch is a great way to spice up your breakfast or lunch.
The cinnamon toast crunch is a wonderful addition to french toast or pancakes, but you can also make it into an amazing cake! The crumbs around the top are so pretty and will definitely impress your guests!
I loved this cake so much that I made it for my sister-in-law’s birthday party! It’s easy to prepare and a really tasty way to celebrate with your family!